Biomechanical assessment of the race
The biomechanical analysis is carried out on the basis of an appointment with a kinesiologist certified by the Federation of Kinesiologists of Quebec.
Biomechanical evaluation in a few points:
- 2 appointments in store with a kinesiologist:
- An assessment (60 minutes)
- A report submission (45 minutes)
- Video and posture tests.
- 1 analysis report.
- Kinesiology recommendations based on the client's observations and objectives.
- Recommendations for an optimal choice of running shoes.
Would you like to learn more about the personalized training planning services offered at the Endurance Boutique?