Asics GT 2000 V9 (Men's)
The fit of the GT-2000 v9 has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction for an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support. A combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL cushioning technology is found in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce overall shock from impact.
- Flytefoam: Flytefoam provides exceptional rebound and responsiveness regardless of distance.
- Rearfoot + forefoot Gel: The absorption is not only designed for maximum shock attenuation, but also to allow the best transition from the heel to the front of the foot.
- Dynamic DuoMax: Support system that reduces stress caused by overpronation. A denser sole prevents the foot from sagging inwards.
- Guidance Trusstic System: The Trusstic support system that prevents twisting of the shoe incorporates the Guidance Line construction for improved stride efficiency.
- Guidance Line: Flex groove in the sole
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for Asics High Abrasion Rubber, this tough material is incorporated into the outsole for exceptional durability.