Combo: VMA test + 16-week personalized race plan
This combo offers you an evaluation to know your maximum aerobic speed (VMA), as well as a race program and a 16-week follow-up made by a kinesiologist:
The meeting with the kinesiologist lasts 60 minutes and includes the following points:
- A VMA test on carpet according to the VAMEVAL protocol
- An analysis of your stride according to your pace at each level
- Evaluating and defining your objectives
- Sharing your training speeds
- The development of a 16-week training program (sent in the days following the meeting)
- Follow-up by email with the kinesiologist and adjust the plan if necessary
These plans and assessments are for all runners, from beginners to advanced.
*** BY APPOINTMENT ONLY *** The assigned kinesiologist will phone you after purchasing online.