Craft Glide Hood Jacket (Women's)
The Glide Hood is a functional garment designed for cross-country training in cold weather. It is made of VENTAIR fabric which provides effective protection against wind and water, and features jersey knit stretch panels on the sides and under the sleeves to optimize ventilation and body temperature management. Wear it over more or less warm clothes, depending on the temperature changes. The VENTAIR fabric embodies the latest in technical fabric technology. It is a sophisticated system that offers protection against water and wind while wicking away moisture thanks to its excellent breathability. Minimum requirements:waterproofing of more than 8,000 mm; PVE of more than 8000 g/m²/24h.
- Windproof and waterproof 3-layer fabric with Ventair Wind membrane (8000 mm/PVE 8000 g/m²/24 h)
- Stretch jersey on the sides and under the sleeves for optimal ventilation
- Adjustable hood for weather protection
- Body:Front:100% Polyester, Middle:100% Polyurethane, Back:100% Polyester
- Upper back:92% recycled polyester, 8% elastane