Garmin Forerunner 245 (2 colors available)
GPS watch with various training functions.
This GPS connected watch tracks your statistics, processes this data and acquires all the information on your performance, your runner's physical condition, your training history and even your goals.
- Evaluates the status of your current training to indicate whether you are over or under training and provides additional performance monitoring features.
- Training status assesses your recent training history and performance indicators to let you know if your training is productive, if you are reaching peaks, or if you are pushing the limits.
- See how your training sessions influence the development of endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect measurements.
- Create your own custom workouts or download free workouts that sync to your watch with Garmin Connect.
- First Garmin running watch to include a pulse oximeter. It estimates your level of oxygen saturation in your body's blood, which can help you assess how your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stay connected during your run by pairing your watch with your smart device.
- Cycling and swimming profiles
- Battery life: up to 7 days in connected watch mode; up to 24 hours in GPS mode