Asics Evoride 2 (Women's)
The EVORIDE 2 shoe is optimized for neutral and supinator runners who want a versatile shoe that will allow maximum energy savings. With the second iteration, Asics wanted to preserve the shoe's easy propulsion properties while reducing overall weight and softening underfoot cushioning. The midsole of the shoe incorporates FLYTEFOAM technology, which gives the runner a feeling of lightness and more cushioning over long distances.
- FLYTEFOAM: Flytefoam provides exceptional rebound and responsiveness regardless of distance.
- Multi-directional stretch mesh that adapts better to the natural shape of the foot.
- Upper made from recycled materials
- Solution Dye Sockliner: Solution dyeing process that reduces water consumption and carbon emissions.
- GUIDESOLE: Curved sole design and stiff forefoot reduce ankle flex and provide a shock-absorbing landing zone to reduce leg muscle fatigue and increase runner efficiency.
- AHARPLUS: Acronym for Asics High Abrasion Rubber, this resistant material is integrated into the outsole to improve the durability of the shoe.