Running Clinic 2022
You need a goal for the next season?
You are looking to improve yourself while having fun, with an adapted plan and an effective training structure?
Do not hesitate any longer, choose your group and join us! We aim for pleasure and health, but why not try to improve in the process??
The Boutique Endurance running club first saw the light of day in January 2006. The objective of the club at that time was to promote running by providing specialized support for runners.
In the first year, 8 riders signed up with the Endurance Team. Over the years, the number of runners has gradually increased. In 2017 and 2018, more than 100 runners registered at our various clinics during the year. In fact, we have different groups to meet the needs of almost any runner. Starting from the runner who starts and going to the marathoner wanting to improve, over and over again.
14 week package, start January 16, 2022
Training with the group for a period of 14 weeks
- Wednesday evening 6.30 p.m. at the boutique
- Sunday morning 9:00 a.m. (The long outing)
- Complete a 5 km and / or a 10 km
- Aim for performance over a 5 km and / or a 10 km
- Complete a half marathon and / or a marathon
- Aim for performance over a half marathon and / or a marathon
Included with registration :
- A semi-personalized training program for the entire duration of the package
- The Endurance team camisole
- 10% discount on merchandise at regular price in store (except electronics)
- Some track training from May (including 2 VMA tests)
- 50% discount on a personalized running program
For more information contact Dominic:email@example.com
Dominic Royer, he is a kinesiologist, graduate in massage therapy and head trainer of the endurance team since 2014
Currency : ''You have to know and enjoy running slowly to become a good runner' '
Pierre Léveillé, he is the owner of the Endurance boutique. He has been a kinesiologist and trainer since the club was founded in 2006.
Currency : `` The peak of our performance comes by following a progressive plan, by being Patient and Persevering ''''
Bert Barcelos, he has been the manager of the Endurance store and trainer since the club was founded in 2006.
Currency : `` Training should be fun, but sometimes you have to push a little harder to improve! ''